A curious, but very sad, grave in the churchyard of Whitworth Parish Church. It was erected by John Wilkinson of Old Park in 1727, following the deaths of his 3 children within one month of each other, - Thomas (Aged 7, died 27 May), Lenard (Aged 4, died 31 May) and William (Aged 2, died 21 June). |
To return to Gallery, please close window |